Rockets Across America V – Fall Launch

scowherd

Top Fuel
Rockets Across America V – Fall Launch – Sept 24th – 27th – Midwest Region

I would like to nail down the location for the fall gathering by first week of March so I have plenty of time to visit the area and coordinate Food lodging and scope out the riding routes. The 2 locations I have com up with so far are Marble Fall AR. (Formally known as Dogpatch) for some riding in the Ozarks or Loveland CO (riding in the Rocky Mountain National park and the various canyons.) Again I am open to any additional suggestion but would like us to make a decision by March.

Last edited:
So i will see if I can free time up for this one also. With these RAA meets I just might have to cut down on thrashing my beast or get another one to make sure I have wheels for both:D
This could be interesting as I have never road west of the Mississippi:)

I am up for anywhere we can get Captains to ride in to. I have been to 2 of these rallys and while I have enjoyed the riding I have really enjoyed meeting all the good folks. I will try to make the spring rally, but definitely the fall one. Maybe even the Texas salvo.

Looking at a new bike deal, and yes it will be black, very black...:cool:

The Marble Falls area of Arkansas has some excellent roads and impressive scenery. Fairly close to Eureka Springs and not far from Branson, Missouri if someone wanted a "combo" vacation.

Back