Geoffrey Andrew

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 2010
I have been riding a Rocket3 for about 3 years and just had Paul Bryant from Viking Mufflers custom build new pipes and I have to say the workmanship and quality of build is excellent. The sound is nasty and really growls with a nice tone.
Thank you so much for all the hard work and quality of build Paul.
The pipes and mufflers are more than I expected and the sound is phenomenal.
Just love the extra power especially through 1, 2 and 3. Not sure of the fuel economy but who cares.
Andrew "Sleeves" re-mapped the ecu and he is certainly at the top of his game.
Must look at those K&N air filters next.
I love the new system and it’s turning heads - not to mention the performance.

I have been riding a Rocket3 for about 3 years and just had Paul Bryant from Viking Mufflers custom build new pipes and I have to say the workmanship and quality of build is excellent. The sound is nasty and really growls with a nice tone.
Thank you so much for all the hard work and quality of build Paul.
The pipes and mufflers are more than I expected and the sound is phenomenal.
Just love the extra power especially through 1, 2 and 3. Not sure of the fuel economy but who cares.
Andrew "Sleeves" re-mapped the ecu and he is certainly at the top of his game.
Must look at those K&N air filters next.
I love the new system and it’s turning heads - not to mention the performance.

Thanks Geoff but I'll feel better when we sort Pauls d*mn issue, tell ya losing sleep over that....

DYNO???
We need dyno results for @Paul Bryant fine header systems!

Bull, Geoff only fitted my new Twin Muffler system and cross over.
Not the header.

A.jpg

Here is a recent tuned dyno with Paul’s pipes:
Tunably Tuner in Nashville

Perform pretty **** close to Jardines and others, and ahead of the Zard, as expected :p

Note that only my cross over was used here, so don't look at the HP figures and think that this is my complete 3 into 1, or 2 system.

Also if these HP figures from a stock header, free flow Cross over and TORs are close to a full Jardine system, then the Jardine system cant be that great ?

Thanks Geoff but I'll feel better when we sort Pauls d*mn issue, tell ya losing sleep over that....
Yes a bit of an odd one - I know you will get to the bottom of it. Paul is organising the K&M filters for me and I have another aircover arriving soon.
I will contact you for the re-map with K&N filters. The bike is running well presently thank you.

Back