Rocket wont start followup

wyorocket

Standard Bore
Thanks to those who responded but.... I have a laptop with Tune ECU software. TPS was zeroed out and zeroed out with Tune ECU. and it functions by twisting throttle. Both the primary and 2ndary TSPs have variable resistance that changes with throttle twist. No error codes on Tune ECU. I can test fuel pump, fan, gauges, idle control, TPS with the software. The 3 coils all have similar resistance, as do the 3 injectors. Tested crank sensor at connector behind motor. I have hooked up a car batt to the unit to make sure there is enough voltage when turning the starter over. Changed fall switch as i didnt have normal readings. Test fuses and relays on and off the cycle. the only thing i have found is that terminals B08 and B09(ECU grounds) at the ECU connectors show closed circuit to ground but when ignition switch is turned on the resistance goes to 375 ohms. According to the triumph schematic there are not any devices between these 2 wires and ground?
Still open to ideas to try.
Thanks

Thanks to those who responded but.... I have a laptop with Tune ECU software. TPS was zeroed out and zeroed out with Tune ECU. and it functions by twisting throttle. Both the primary and 2ndary TSPs have variable resistance that changes with throttle twist. No error codes on Tune ECU. I can test fuel pump, fan, gauges, idle control, TPS with the software. The 3 coils all have similar resistance, as do the 3 injectors. Tested crank sensor at connector behind motor. I have hooked up a car batt to the unit to make sure there is enough voltage when turning the starter over. Changed fall switch as i didnt have normal readings. Test fuses and relays on and off the cycle. the only thing i have found is that terminals B08 and B09(ECU grounds) at the ECU connectors show closed circuit to ground but when ignition switch is turned on the resistance goes to 375 ohms. According to the triumph schematic there are not any devices between these 2 wires and ground?
Still open to ideas to try.
Thanks
Hello. Any news about it? I have the same issue. Checked everything, no faultcodes, but no injection, no ignition.

Back