coneye

.060 Over
Ride
rt3 , lowrider , xjr1300 650 v stromn
Aaaawww Fook it ,, i was gonna sell my bikes and get a road king , But after i just wrote out an add on here to offer my rt3 ,at a good price to members , I put on how good it was , how good it looked , how its never give me any problems except for the detent spring which cost 300 bucks to fix .

Then i put up a big list of extras that come with it , , another speal about how it looks good lowered , and how comfy the touring seat is , how its only done 62000 troublesome klm . how powerful it is with the detune , how i have just done the front brakes , a few weeks ago , I put on how 1500klm ago i had thre front fork oil changed and a full service , i told the mechanic to go through it with a fine tooth comb and fix anything , (i trust him ) and his report was your front brakes are gonna need doing shortly , so i done them recently

Then i re read the add , and looked at all the extras , re read it again , and said fook it , I'M NOT SELLING IT

Hmmmmm, RoadKing
008.JPG

I passed one of those today. He downshifted but it did not help:roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll: Good looking bike.:thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

Yep, didn't buy it for the power or the grunt, but try as many times as I have (8 Rockets owned) I just can't tour on one. Hence the RoadKing. The cadence of a big twin just does it for me.

Back