Jim Wissmiller

.020 Over
Ride
07 V-rod and 06 Rocket 3 classic
Have a complete service manual for sale, handlebars off a standard rocket, clutch cable and brake lines -new- for a classic rocket, also tool kit and owners manual. Would take 50 bucks for the service manual, 20 bucks for the handlebars, 25 bucks for the cable and brake lines, and 20 for the tool kit with owners manual. All items are open to reasonable offers. The rocket is gone, cleaning house.

Have a complete service manual for sale, handlebars off a standard rocket, clutch cable and brake lines -new- for a classic rocket, also tool kit and owners manual. Would take 50 bucks for the service manual, 20 bucks for the handlebars, 25 bucks for the cable and brake lines, and 20 for the tool kit with owners manual. All items are open to reasonable offers. The rocket is gone, cleaning house.
What years are covered by the service manual? Triumph manual?

Bob

What years are covered by the service manual? Triumph manual?

Bob
Not sure Bob but my bike was a 2006 and thats when the book was purchased. I never really looked at much in it only for oil changes and rear end spline greasing and such. I assume it would cover all rockets up to 2008, Thanks, Jim

Interested in the tool kit and owners manual - is the kit complete in the black plastic insert thing? Any chance of a photo?

Interested in the tool kit and owners manual - is the kit complete in the black plastic insert thing? Any chance of a photo?
it is all complete in case, manual is in the sheath. Get you a pic tonite

Back