For Sale Rocket Stuff

Hec4sc

.020 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
I sold my '14 Roadster to purchase a Tiger XCX and now have the following custom parts for sale:

Mittzy's quick release sissy bar side plates with hardware. I never used them and they are still in the shipping packaging. I paid $190 USD including shipping, I'm selling them for $180 shipped in the US.

Black Fehling sissybar with a set of chrome and a set of black (ARP bolts) hardware. I paid $350 USD including shipping, I'm selling it for $250 shipped in the US.

Black Jenks Bolts bar end mirrors with billet mirror hole plugs. The second pic shows minor chips to the anodizing from a rock hit. I paid $115 USD and I'm selling them for $60 shipped in the US.

And finally, my Bell Bullitt helmet size MEDIUM. I only wore it twice and realized it was too small. The Triumph graphics are just vinyl stickers. The helmet is brand new. I paid $400 without tax, I'm asking $250 shipped in the US.

I will only accept paypal transactions or cash in person (I live in Castaic, CA). Let me know

Last edited:
If
I sold my '14 Roadster to purchase a Tiger XCX and now have the following custom parts for sale:

Mittzy's quick release sissy bar side plates with hardware. I never used them and they are still in the shipping packaging. I paid $190 USD including shipping, I'm selling them for $180 shipped in the US.

Black Fehling sissybar with a set of chrome and a set of black (ARP bolts) hardware. I paid $350 USD including shipping, I'm selling it for $250 shipped in the US.

Black Jenks Bolts bar end mirrors with billet mirror hole plugs. The second pic shows minor chips to the anodizing from a rock hit. I paid $115 USD and I'm selling them for $60 shipped in the US.

And finally, my Bell Bullitt helmet size MEDIUM. I only wore it twice and realized it was too small. The Triumph graphics are just vinyl stickers. The helmet is brand new. I paid $400 without tax, I'm asking $250 shipped in the US.

I will only accept paypal transactions or cash in person (I live in Castaic, CA). Let me know

If you are interested in anything make me an offer.

Sorry guys the mirrors and side plates have been sold. The helmet and sissybar are still available. Make me an offer if interested.

Sorry guys the mirrors and side plates have been sold. The helmet and sissybar are still available. Make me an offer if interested.

Prices for the helmet and sissybar lowered to $225 shipped

Apologies, new at this. If the helmet's still available, I would like to take it off your hands?

Back