For Sale Rocket saddlebags and mounts

Dimundo

.020 Over
Ride
2005 r3, 1999 TBS
image.jpg For sale one set of saddlebags and rails for a rocket III. The bags are in great shape and the auction includes all of the bolts and instructions. 175 plus 20 shipping.

Not sure if they are the same as the current ones. They fit on my 05. I would guess that shipping to Europe would be 50-75 U.S. Dollars.

Not sure if they are the same as the current ones. They fit on my 05. I would guess that shipping to Europe would be 50-75 U.S. Dollars.
Hey I'll take the bags, the brackets you can sell to someone else, my bags are looking a little tired.
Not looking for discount, the price is more than fair for the bags alone.

got it...if he takes just the bags I would se the rails for 65 plus shipping.

The way they are standing up I would say they were either new/not used or they have Flip's internal liner/stiffeners in them. Either way that is a good price for them. @Loonitick I have shipped a bunch of stuff over the pond and down under. I believe it will be more then 75 USD because of the size of the box. The well I have seen the guys in the UK get hosed on the VAT to boot. Not sure if it is as bad in Norway?

Since your close to Germany you might want to look into some Hepko & Becker Jr. hard bags. I have a set and love them. Might even get a set of the 40 liter side bags. Below is a shot with their trunk also.

I tell you what I like them so much I would trade my Corbin Beetle bags for a set of them!!!!!!!!!!

SzczepaniaksPics011[1].jpg

Here is a shot of the same bike but with just the bags on her.

The Millennium Falcon.JPG

They are Key lockable and keyed to the mounts also. Just take them off an into the motel room with them.

The also have some fancier ones with a removable panel you could paint to match the bike.

Last edited:
Bags are sold. The rails are still available. The price on the rails is 65 plus shipping.

Back