Rocket Roadster- pics with bags, fairings, and windshields

Elvis

Living the Dream!
Ride
2008 R3T
Hey Guys, after going to the Chicago motorcycle show and sitting on the Rocket Roadster all blacked in I have been looking at various windshields, bags and fairings for this bike.

I saw a pic of 1olbull and noticed his set up and thought it looked pretty good, just wondered what other options are out there.

Thanks,

20150213_132034.jpg

Darn if you don't occasionally wax erudite and apercus! :thumbsup:

Elvis I was blessed by God with my Rocket deal. I purchased the 2006 Rocket new in summer 2007 for $5000 off the then list price of $15,999. The Corbin Beetle Bags were purchased with the new bike then at $1250. I added the fairing in 2008 for $1175. The extra lights I added afterwards from Rodworx. The seat is mine redone by Rick Mayer. The footrests and other chrome goodies are mostly Rivco and others.

Had a play with my baby yesterday , took to the rack/backrest combo and utilised the angle grinder to remove the back rest . Also removed the engine bar/highway pegs , mine also has a fly screen fitted , i like the look of the cut down rack now :)

M8,
I be liking the cut rack! What did it start life as?
Put the engine guards back on!
Have read of several minor spills that caused SERIOUS engine damage without them!
Don't be a douche cannon! :p

M8,
I be liking the cut rack! What did it start life as?
Put the engine guards back on!
Have read of several minor spills that caused SERIOUS engine damage without them!
Don't be a douche cannon! :p
Mate it started as this
images

As for engine bars i agree whit what your saying but im trying to keep the ***** lithe so i can utilise the new road rules here allowing lane splitting :)

Handle bars a way wider than the engine bars.
Engine Bars are 750mm wide and the Handle Bars are 950mm Wide.
Unless you have modified or different bars.

Back