Rocket Owners on the Road

Blackjack

2008 Rocket III Touring
Ride
2008 R3 Touring
Last week I rode 1700 miles between Kalispell and Northern California. Didn’t see any rockets but lots of folks wanted to see mine. This week crossing the country in a cage. Stopped for fuel in Gillette WY. There I saw a well-used Rocket 3. Wasn’t hard to pick out the owner in the cafe. Met Tribal. He sents salutations to his many friends still on the forum. He’s been out about a year and covered 25,000 miles. The old girl is rolling 185,000 on the clock but getting him safely from tent site to tent site. Be sure to wave when you pass a tribal orange rocket 3.

Last week I rode 1700 miles between Kalispell and Northern California. Didn’t see any rockets but lots of folks wanted to see mine. This week crossing the country in a cage. Stopped for fuel in Gillette WY. There I saw a well-used Rocket 3. Wasn’t hard to pick out the owner in the cafe. Met Tribal. He sents salutations to his many friends still on the forum. He’s been out about a year and covered 25,000 miles. The old girl is rolling 185,000 on the clock but getting him safely from tent site to tent site. Be sure to wave when you pass a tribal orange rocket 3.
AWESOME! to hear... thanks!
-MIG

Good to hear, had lunch with him in Florida over the winter
Thats him , @tribal , "The Tribal Tangerine", on his never ending quest to find the perfect blend of Red and Yellow.
Can often be found outside his 'teeny, tenty, trailer' at dawn and dusk soaking up and recording the 'Orange time'.;):cool:

Back