Rocket Launch

Dr.D

Octane Boost
Ride
Indians and the R3 2014 Roadster + TFC
Well I took out my lightly modified bike out for its first ride since bumping up to the 137/148 power zone and Rockets do launch.

Coming out of a sweeper I spied a straight stretch and opened her up. This triple K&N filter growls like a hungry lion and in no time I was doing 90 mph. Up ahead was a small hill but I saw it was straight on the other side so I thought this is going to be fun. You know the hills where your butt leaves the seat and you are weightless for a second or two. Well to my surprise me and the bike were airborne. Launched into the air and leaving earth.

I’ll also have to report that a Rocket landing is more like a splat down not a nice glide of a space shuttle. I bottomed out my new front Traxxion AK-20 shocks and it did not feel as good as the take off. No harm or damage but the anal sphincter was darn puckered up.

Launch one in the books.

Launch two cancelled.

Running Progressive front and progressive 444's on back. Not bad. Landings after a little to aggressive takes off's are a bit smoother.:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Well I took out my lightly modified bike out for its first ride since bumping up to the 137/148 power zone and Rockets do launch.

Coming out of a sweeper I spied a straight stretch and opened her up. This triple K&N filter growls like a hungry lion and in no time I was doing 90 mph. Up ahead was a small hill but I saw it was straight on the other side so I thought this is going to be fun. You know the hills where your butt leaves the seat and you are weightless for a second or two. Well to my surprise me and the bike were airborne. Launched into the air and leaving earth.

I’ll also have to report that a Rocket landing is more like a splat down not a nice glide of a space shuttle. I bottomed out my new front Traxxion AK-20 shocks and it did not feel as good as the take off. No harm or damage but the anal sphincter was darn puckered up.

Launch one in the books.

Launch two cancelled.

Y'oughta try that with an eff up of "front tire first" landing - talk about pucker power!!!!!!!!!! :eek: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead: :banghead:

Launch one in the books.

Launch two cancelled.

Good story Doc.

Back