Want to Buy Rocket III Touring Accessories wanted

blip

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
Hello Everyone,

I unfortunately wrote off my R3T and have now purchased a 2012. Unfortunately it does not come with a lot of the extras that I have learned to love on my old one.

Here is a list of what I am looking for. If you have any you would like to part with let me know.

- Kuryakyn ISO grips
- Long haul touring seat or mustang seat with backrest
- Crash bars
- Highway lights
- handlebar risers

I'm also in the market for new exhaust so if anyone has used TORs Jardines or D&Ds for sale I am open to anything.

Thanks

Hello Everyone,

I unfortunately wrote off my R3T and have now purchased a 2012. Unfortunately it does not come with a lot of the extras that I have learned to love on my old one.

Here is a list of what I am looking for. If you have any you would like to part with let me know.

- Kuryakyn ISO grips
- Long haul touring seat or mustang seat with backrest
- Crash bars
- Highway lights
- handlebar risers

I'm also in the market for new exhaust so if anyone has used TORs Jardines or D&Ds for sale I am open to anything.

Thanks

So..........
Turns out the deal fell through on my R3T.
But a deal came up for an R3R which I am taking. I started another thread looking for some R3R accessories.

Hey Blip since my accident and I was able to buy her back I went through ebay and picked up some of those same parts used and new at a reasonable price. I even picked up a set of hard bags for less than 600.00 for both and only one of the locks missing granted color is wrong but I have to paint her anyway.

And now that I read your second post I feel dumb. But try ebay and if looking for exhaust take a listen to my sound bite of my 09 Touring and exhaust crossover will bolt to Roadster from 09-14 as long as they have dual mufflers/cans/exhaust. Good luck on your quest.

Johnny B09T

Hey Blip since my accident and I was able to buy her back I went through ebay and picked up some of those same parts used and new at a reasonable price. I even picked up a set of hard bags for less than 600.00 for both and only one of the locks missing granted color is wrong but I have to paint her anyway.

I thought about buying my old bike back but since it was written off my insurance company will not insure it.
Thanks for the suggestion on ebay I will have a look.

I already listened to your clip .... impressive.
Do you travel the bike shows? I will be at the laconia bike week this year, maybe I'll see you there.

Not big on the bike shows due to all the non-bike related stuff going on and not drawn to it(Been down that road and walking a different path now). I am looking to ride across the States and have family in Illinois, Ohio, Kentucky, Tennessee and a few Southern states as well. Ride when you can but always be safe. Actually looking to Dyno our system later this summer hopefully with a header we are working on as well. I will post numbers upon completion.

Thanks JohnnyB09T

Good morning Blip. Have you had any time to look and luck finding the parts you were looking for? I have started receiving my stuff and putting her back together.

Good Hunting JohnnyB09T

Good morning Blip. Have you had any time to look and luck finding the parts you were looking for? I have started receiving my stuff and putting her back together.

Good Hunting JohnnyB09T

Actually the purchase for the R3T fell through. Instead I have bought a 2014 R3R. So I need some add ons, but different stuff :)
Great ride though. It feels great to be back in the saddle again.

Hey Blip if you start looking for a exhaust change we are making a cross-over that fits the Roadsters as a bolt on. Allowing you then to choose the cans: OEM, TORS, D&D or some other cans you could find. PM me if you decide. Forum members get 100.00 discount on all purchases.

Johnny B09T

Back