Rocket III T Shirt

out of taff

.040 Over
Anyone know where to get a T shirt with "Triumph Rocket III" or includes this in the artwork on the back? It may include the words "BIG BIKE SOUND" I think I'll register that text!!!
Main thing you see is the huge rear wheel and a couple of tail pipes within the circular text. Small text only on the front pocket area (no pocket)

I see all the HD shirts out there, whether they have an HD or not!
I think it would be cool to have a dirty dark grey color TShirt with light grey font.

Maybe already out there?
Cheers.

Anyone know where to get a T shirt with "Triumph Rocket III" or includes this in the artwork on the back? It may include the words "BIG BIKE SOUND" I think I'll register that text!!!
Main thing you see is the huge rear wheel and a couple of tail pipes within the circular text. Small text only on the front pocket area (no pocket)

I see all the HD shirts out there, whether they have an HD or not!
I think it would be cool to have a dirty dark grey color TShirt with light grey font.

Maybe already out there?
Cheers.

Mate .. think you had better purchase a screen-printing machine and get to work if you want that exact tee-shirt :D

"Mate .. think you had better purchase a screen-printing machine and get to work if you want that exact tee-shirt :D "

Tomcat.
I was playing on the idea that someone on the forum would have such a thing and print em up for us at reasonable cost.

"Mate .. think you had better purchase a screen-printing machine and get to work if you want that exact tee-shirt :D "

Tomcat.
I was playing on the idea that someone on the forum would have such a thing and print em up for us at reasonable cost.

Good idea ... decent R3 tee-shirts are pretty thin on the ground.

Back