freeR3wonderman

Standard Bore
Ride
2014 Rocket III Roadster
I have been a Rocket iii owner (2007) and now 2014 Roadster since 2010. The first bike i bought was used and had a sissy bar, luggage rack, front dresser bars, fog/spot lights, saddle bags and a few other items. Now with my 2014 I want to get it ready to do some traveling and am having a hard time finding items 'specific' for the 2014 Roadster.
Does anyone have specific sites or part numbers for sissy bar/luggage rack, different grips (mine seem worn and slippery) that the Kaoko throttle lock i bought will fit with.
In other words, it seems like there are very limited options for the Roadster. Do most folks just buy 'universal' parts and hope or get creative to make sure they work/fit? I realize this is pretty open questions, but if anything, i want to know what sissy bar/luggage rack options i have as well as grips (seems like the ISO grips are only other option). Thanks.

You will find "most" standard/classic parts will fit the Roadster.

Touring does not

That said, and Standard or Classic Highway bars and lighting mounts should fit.

More specifically, can anyone provide what they have used for sissy bar/luggage rack for the Roadster? Obviously the one from Triumph short or tall () will work, but does anyone have other options they have successfully installed? Thanks in advance.

I have been a Rocket iii owner (2007) and now 2014 Roadster since 2010. The first bike i bought was used and had a sissy bar, luggage rack, front dresser bars, fog/spot lights, saddle bags and a few other items. Now with my 2014 I want to get it ready to do some traveling and am having a hard time finding items 'specific' for the 2014 Roadster.
Does anyone have specific sites or part numbers for sissy bar/luggage rack, different grips (mine seem worn and slippery) that the Kaoko throttle lock i bought will fit with.
In other words, it seems like there are very limited options for the Roadster. Do most folks just buy 'universal' parts and hope or get creative to make sure they work/fit? I realize this is pretty open questions, but if anything, i want to know what sissy bar/luggage rack options i have as well as grips (seems like the ISO grips are only other option). Thanks.
Grip wise - biltwell Kung fu’s are very nice. Better than stock and more comfortable.

welcome from arizona

i will call @mitzy
he makes an easy off/on backrest ?

Welcome from Maine, enjoy your time here and enjoy your Rocket, Captain:)
Hoopla

Back