John Ward

.060 Over
Ride
Rocket 3 Classic 2008
Well guys n gals Ive just waved goodbye to my classic... unfortunately the arthritis in my spine has made it impossible for me to carry on riding it... so am gonna take some time out and find myself a trike of some description that my weary old bones can get around on... Thanks for all the help n info ive gained from you people here.. its been great!

See ya around and ride safe.

Well guys n gals Ive just waved goodbye to my classic... unfortunately the arthritis in my spine has made it impossible for me to carry on riding it... so am gonna take some time out and find myself a trike of some description that my weary old bones can get around on... Thanks for all the help n info ive gained from you people here.. its been great!

You dont have to leave - just add another forum group ;-) All the best. From what I can see there are many of us on here who are making the best of riding rockets while they can ! I love that you are determined to stay on a motorcycle - even if it means adding a wheel
I met a gentleman in his 80s recently who was riding a Can Am Spyder and he was a happy man / had extended his love of riding for many years
All the best

some real nice Rocket trikes around good luck on your next adventure and please do not be a stranger no matter what ride you get, now i should not even be talking to you as I am pissed that Leeds did not go up:D

Good luck finding another ride. Trikes are a good choice, don't miss looking at the honda. If you can still go 2 wheels, the honda silver wing is worth a shot. I imagine that mounting is as much an issue as riding, throwing the leg over. the wing is shaped like a ladies bike.

hoopla

For those of you having difficulty keeping the bike up, look at this site: Chopper Design - LegUp LandinGear. If I should ever get to the point I have difficulty keeping the bike up, I will definitely explore this option. It lets the bike lean in the curves, yet keeps it upright when moving slow or stopped.

Hate to hear it. My dad had to sell his beloved moto guzzis when his neck got too bad to ride. I think he would've gotten rid of me first if he had a choice lol.

Back