Redcad

Standard Bore
Ride
16 Street Triple R 17 T100, Road King
Enjoy my Street Triple and T100, but longing for the big brute Rocket!
Also have a Road King that is very versatile, like Mr Potato head!
And a bought new 1972 Yamaha 650.

Hoping there may be some deals out there on the current R3 as the updated Rocket is about to appear.

We are all looking for deals on the "Old" model. Hoping they go cheap, but not loose value. Hard reach I guess. Anyway Red, welcome to the site. These rockets are addicting. Where are you from, and maybe put it in your avatar. Hope you get one, meet us in Maggie Valley NC, last of June. Rockets Across America

Enjoy my Street Triple and T100, but longing for the big brute Rocket!
Also have a Road King that is very versatile, like Mr Potato head!
And a bought new 1972 Yamaha 650.

Hoping there may be some deals out there on the current R3 as the updated Rocket is about to appear.
Have you rode one yet? It is a very cool machine in a class all it’s own, good luck.

Thank you all for the warm greetings! Really looking forward to this after riding over 50 years! NYS Certified Motorcycle Instructor, so I am quite aware of how much fun this will be.
My Street Triple is no slouch at 105 HP and 380 lbs. but I need to ride the Rocket!
will figure out how to add my location (Long Island, NY)
R3s are very rare around here; was just at one dealer and he did not have one on the floor. Always amazed how easy it is to pick up off the stand, unlike my Road King! But no test rides on Triumphs around here; only H-D offers that.

Back