Stepnerd

.040 Over
Ride
2013 Roadster
At the end of the month I'll be shaving off the Santa beard for charity, so I'm in the market for a face mask to wear with an open face helmet.
I can find plenty with the usual skull prints, and HD logos, etc., but none with a Triumph print, let alone a rocket print...
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a Rocket logo'd face mask, or at the least, a Triumph logo'd face mask?

At the end of the month I'll be shaving off the Santa beard for charity, so I'm in the market for a face mask to wear with an open face helmet.
I can find plenty with the usual skull prints, and HD logos, etc., but none with a Triumph print, let alone a rocket print...
Can anyone point me in the right direction for a Rocket logo'd face mask, or at the least, a Triumph logo'd face mask?
Revzilla has a Triumph neck scarf/mask on sale. It is black with the "Triumph" logo on the seam. The one review gives it 5 stars. Might be worth checking out.

I bought a Shark Raw helmet. You can buy additional face cover with a British flag. This is a multi function helmet. Can be used in different ways. I prefer no helmet at all, but we have a law.

1466084862482-31241980.jpg

I use this one year-round...$30 fromy local triumph dealer

I am reliably informed (by Mrs Hunt) that I can send you one for cost plus about 8 bucks postage to pretty much anywhere in Oz

A pot of good ol Clag and you can walk out with dignity and remount Santa.

Back