Blackthou

Nitrous
Ride
2014 Black 'n' Red R3R. RamAir, Tors, DP Link pipe
Went out for a long overdue blast today. About 30 miles from home I saw 3 Rockets (Classics) riding towards me. We waved of course. Never had I seen 3 on the road together.

About a mile further on I saw a Roadster coming towards me. That made 4.

Drove on for another 10-15 miles and saw a Roadster with bags filling up with juice.

Saw another 20 miles further on heading in the opposite direction on the dual carraigeway.

Finally about 10 miles from home saw another Classic. I couldn't believe it. Seven in one day. I don't think I've seen 7 in total on the road since I bought mine nearly 3 years ago.

Was it Rocket day?

Went out for a long overdue blast today. About 30 miles from home I saw 3 Rockets (Classics) riding towards me. We waved of course. Never had I seen 3 on the road together.

About a mile further on I saw a Roadster coming towards me. That made 4.

Drove on for another 10-15 miles and saw a Roadster with bags filling up with juice.

Saw another 20 miles further on heading in the opposite direction on the dual carraigeway.

Finally about 10 miles from home saw another Classic. I couldn't believe it. Seven in one day. I don't think I've seen 7 in total on the road since I bought mine nearly 3 years ago.

Was it Rocket day?

What area? .... I was down southend sea front with 2 others today

It was in Suffolk before and after Bury St Edmunds then on the A14 and finally back towards Colchester.

wasn't me, i rode today but not that far......

Back