Rocket and Windvest

Choptop

started out on 3 wheels, now back on 3 wheels.
Ride
2015 Triumph rocket 3 trike
Have a '15 Rocket w/Triumph windshield, do not like the windshield so yesterday I ordered a 14 x 16 Windvest windshield, have read a thread, can't find it now, were someone used harley lowers , installed w/the Triumph hardware, I believe they were FLH lowers ? Thanks in advance.

image0000.JPG
20211109_105639.jpg

Got my 14 x 16 installed yesterday and waiting on the lowers to be delivered on Thursday, getting ready for the Sturgis trip.

Got my lowers in today, from Bikers Choice, threw Amazon, Bikers Choice Fork Wind Deflector (chrome) compatible with 95-13 FLHR2. I took it to my local Ace Hardware and he used a band saw to cut off the extra on top, no damage to the chrome, I used the Triumph windshield brackets to mark and drill the lower hole and all is good. I am coming from a '13 Goldwing F6b w/Mad Stat 2 piece windshield and although the Triumph is better w/the Windvest/lowers, it will never be like the F6b and that's ok.

PXL_20220726_193310103.jpg

Goooood Job! If it gets hot, you can lower it and get more wind in yar face. Have had several Valkies. The R3 is better. Would like to try one of the newer Valkies.

Last edited:
Back