Rocket 3R(2020) color codes

Ollie

Standard Bore
Ride
Triumph Rocket 3R
Hello,
Does anybody know, what would be exact color codes for 2020 Rocket 3R (Red) for example as a RAL or RGB code?

As verbal description I found:
Tank, front mudguard, etc.=Korosi Red, (or Phantom Black)
Frame/body=Silver Ice

Those verbal color names ar quit traditional Triumph(also for other models), but what would be exact color codes for new 3R
Any "factory accurate" touch up paint sets already found?

-Ollie

Hello,
Does anybody know, what would be exact color codes for 2020 Rocket 3R (Red) for example as a RAL or RGB code?

Frame/body=Silver Ice

Those verbal color names ar quit traditional Triumph(also for other models), but what would be exact color codes for new 3R

-Ollie
I'm pretty sure there was a touch up paint kit available in the list of accessories on the Triumph website when I bought mine earlier this year, but it's not listed now.
The link below makes reference to the closest RAL number to Korosi Red - may be of use to you...
Triumph 1200 XRT Korosi Red colour match - Tiger Explorer - General Discussion

Incidentally, Triumph are now charging an extra 300 GBP for the Red Rocket 3 R

Hello Ollie and welcome from Virginia.

I cannot find the paint code for Korosi anywhere either. You may need to call a dealer or even ask Triumph directly.

In the meantime, please go to our 'Introduction" thread and tell us more about your riding history and ad a picture of your bike; we so love pictures...

I'm pretty sure there was a touch up paint kit available in the list of accessories on the Triumph website when I bought mine earlier this year, but it's not listed now.
The link below makes reference to the closest RAL number to Korosi Red - may be of use to you...
Triumph 1200 XRT Korosi Red colour match - Tiger Explorer - General Discussion

Incidentally, Triumph are now charging an extra 300 GBP for the Red Rocket 3 R
I attempted to order the touch up paint kit for my phantom black GT about 6 months ago from one of the major Triumph accessory suppliers. The order came back rejected and the dealer said Triumph was no longer offering the touch up paint. I was told to go to ColorRite directly (ColorRite Motorcycle Paint) for a touch up paint kit.

I just checked Color Rites site and they still have phantom black, but I couldn't find Korosi red. You might consider asking them directly about the red.

Hello,

Frame/body=Silver Ice

-Ollie
Any progress finding touch up for the Red?

Back