albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
this certainly qualify for the juicy moniker of ****
received them today ..early christmas here I took a gamble and ordered them through Amazon they come from china and I dare not even tell the price so ridiculously low ..even if they are crap they will look good framed on a wall in the garage.
001 (2).JPG

this certainly qualify for the juicy moniker of ****
received them today ..early christmas here I took a gamble and ordered them through Amazon they come from china and I dare not even tell the price so ridiculously low ..even if they are crap they will look good framed on a wall in the garage.
001 (2).JPG
Keep us updated! What was the price on them?

Confucius say ....you get what you pay for .....I know a few vmax guys who bought Chinese piggybacks .....they didn’t last long

I suppose that if you consider the number of OEM parts manufactured in China for all marques - there has to be a certain degree of knowledge and competence. There is also the issue of parts being cloned and sold as originals. It is a catch 22 situation whereby if you don't buy them at a silly price and try, you don't know the answer. But @chandelierman is right, you buy cheap, you buy twice!...normally o_Oo_Oo_O

I suppose that if you consider the number of OEM parts manufactured in China for all marques - there has to be a certain degree of knowledge and competence. There is also the issue of parts being cloned and sold as originals. It is a catch 22 situation whereby if you don't buy them at a silly price and try, you don't know the answer. But @chandelierman is right, you buy cheap, you buy twice!...normally o_Oo_Oo_O

Twice or even thrice!

I'm presuming these are a copy of the Ohlins style shocks? As @Nat67 requested, please keep us updated on the fitting and performance.
they are 13.5 inches tall and are air shocks.. they were priced same as two grocery bags:laugh::laugh::laugh: so who cares if they crap out a month after install. I could buy 10 pairs for one set of wilbers.. imagine

Back