I have the original rear wheel of "The Mistress" still here, the rear on it was one I bought of someone a while back

The 04 standards will. But some early ones had problems. Roadsters started in 2010 with the gender neutral black color. :D

Found one on the cheap. Will check fitting when the drive comes off to lube sometime soon. It has paint scratches. What should I paint it with?

Found one on the cheap. Will check fitting when the drive comes off to lube sometime soon. It has paint scratches. What should I paint it with?

Opened it up... it had a few drops of black tar in it.:banghead:

Guys... change the final drive oil with every oil change. Don't overtighten the drain plug! It is fragile. Better yet, remove the rear drive to drain and refill by the fill port, lube the splines and carry on 10k miles.

Flushed it with kerosene until stuff came out clean. Draining it overnight and refilling with the good synthetic stuff. Then checking that it fits when I service the splines and if it does, Ill be ready for an unexpected rear drive failure. Now need a spare shaft. At some point I'm going to remove that and lube the front.

Back