Rocket 3 Touring - Tuning awaken the beast

Discussion in 'TuneECU Source' started by madbiker9, Aug 7, 2017.

1. madbiker9

madbiker9 Standard Bore

Ireland
    Ride:
    Rocket 3 Touring
    Hi All

I have a rocket touring 2009 which is perfect for me having owned it for a while now I'm looking to up the power. Due to past insurance issues and waking everyone I'm keeping stock pipes on, however changed the filter to the K&N under seat. I have just brought the tuneecu cable and looking to install the latest map (20367) on it however no idea what this changes, any ideas and what power I can expect?

Also I read a posting on here a while back where someone went into great detail about the differences and restrictions on the touring over other models and gave a map away for free which gave another 20+ hp by removing gear power limits and opened butterflies etc though can't find it for the life of me could you please point me to the right direction/posting.

Anyone heard of or tried a exhaust link pipe mod which is meant to give more power and a deaper slightly louder sound? This is a straight through pipe which replaces the OEM one, bit like a cat bypass however cat is in R3T slipon?

Thank you

2. jake shaw

jake shaw Turbocharged

Canada
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    2014 Rocket Touring
    Triumph Off Road (TOR's) slipons give a really pleasant deep throaty sound. Not overly loud.

3. Paul Bryant

Paul Bryant Living Legend

New Zealand
    Featured Threads:
    Ride:
    2006 Rocket
    Hello there Madbiker, I build a free flow cross over pipe that you are talking about.
    Drop me an E-mail to paul@vikingexhaust.com

J.jpg

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice