madbiker9

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 Touring
Hi All

I have a rocket touring 2009 which is perfect for me having owned it for a while now I'm looking to up the power. Due to past insurance issues and waking everyone I'm keeping stock pipes on, however changed the filter to the K&N under seat. I have just brought the tuneecu cable and looking to install the latest map (20367) on it however no idea what this changes, any ideas and what power I can expect?

Also I read a posting on here a while back where someone went into great detail about the differences and restrictions on the touring over other models and gave a map away for free which gave another 20+ hp by removing gear power limits and opened butterflies etc though can't find it for the life of me could you please point me to the right direction/posting.

Anyone heard of or tried a exhaust link pipe mod which is meant to give more power and a deaper slightly louder sound? This is a straight through pipe which replaces the OEM one, bit like a cat bypass however cat is in R3T slipon?

Thank you

Hello there Madbiker, I build a free flow cross over pipe that you are talking about.
Drop me an E-mail to paul@vikingexhaust.com

J.jpg

Back