Want to Buy Rocket 3 Tourer 2010 Plastic Side Cover

Ian

Standard Bore
Ride
Rocket 3 Tourer 2010
My side cover was stolen from the bike outside Myers Geelong. I am looking for a second hand one if possible?
See picture of missing cover on the right sdie of bike.
Regards
Ian

Attachments

• IMG_6303_InPixio.jpg
    IMG_6303_InPixio.jpg
    302.4 KB · Views: 13
It wasn't me, Honest!;)
More likely it blew off on the drive there they are notorious for dissapearing on R3Ts and many drill holes and attach cable tie fail safes. They are ridiculously expensive and because they fall off are in relatively high demand from wrteckers and sell for basically dealer retail anyway. I order and got two from World of Triumph UK a year or so ago for my just completed re-store to road writeoff. .

Cost to me in Aug 2019 after freight with some other stuff used to work out at about 17% on a £5-600 order as they had a flat rate of £80 for orders over £50 to Australia.
Years ago I bought four full sets of R3T TORs and Roadster TORS mufflers on sale each time sent as a bundle, a few times for just £80!
Each 50Kg bundle of 4 cartons strapped together was air shipped in 3-4 days from UK to my home in Canberra;):cool:

They may have changed their freight rates since!;):roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll::roll:

T2307221PG - SIDEPANEL, LH, PAINTED, JET BLACK $395
T2307224PG - SIDEPANEL, RH, PAINTED, JET BLACK $395

-PG is Triumph internal code for Jet Black, later black ones are Phantom Black with sparkles -PR

Currently they have a BIG flat rate Intl freight charge and do use world freight companies but all Royal mail from UK is very expensive too.
Our Australia Post has probab;ly the cheapest international rates in the world, especially as they only charge by weight not volume so light full Classic mounts and screens or seats etc are less than Au$140 (US$100) to ship to USA etc.

T2307224-PG - SIDEPANEL RH PAINT £198.03

T2307224-PG - SIDEPANEL RH PAINT
  • Reference​

• Part Number​

T2307224-PG
    • Description​

SIDEPANEL RH PAINT
    • Price​

Au$487.40
1644055820293.png

Last edited:
P.S. Check your rubber grommets and use the correct shape ones, not what you can find that fits or you will lose another.

We also have a forum Free Classifieds for members items Wanted or For Sale, you may need a few more posts and activity to get posting privileges there but well worth it.

This is the R3Owners Market forum that the thread is currently in and is intended for Members or Businesses selling commercial services or products.

I also just happen to have a home back yard shed full of NOS and used Rocket III bits too! ;):roll::roll:

Last edited:
Back