Toddyboy

.040 Over
Ride
2011 Rocket 3 Roadster
As the title says I have a rocket 3 Roadster and I need a tune I know absolutely nothing about tuneecu or computers or anything I downloaded the app for my phone I have the cord I have a custom-made exhaust I did myself it is a 3 into 1 with a Rinehart pipe I I have no idea what to do about a tune .. I did do the 12-minute tune and the bike does run extremely well barely backfires at all on decel thank you in advance

Hi,
Have you had a look on the TuneECU website as there are some custom maps on there plus full instructions. Also many videos on YouTube that will help.

I did see some videos on YouTube but got quite confused really quick I'm going to try reading up on everything I even saw there's a step-by-step on the Forum here

As the title says I have a rocket 3 Roadster and I need a tune I know absolutely nothing about tuneecu or computers or anything I downloaded the app for my phone I have the cord I have a custom-made exhaust I did myself it is a 3 into 1 with a Rinehart pipe I I have no idea what to do about a tune .. I did do the 12-minute tune and the bike does run extremely well barely backfires at all on decel thank you in advance
You got a pic of your pipes?

Here's one

Attachments

• 20170429_065649.jpg
    20170429_065649.jpg
    329.8 KB · Views: 29
I took a Reinhart meant for a Harley 2 into 1 system cut it down and used a flex pipe to connect and some header wrap for good measure .. lol

Back