I'm confused - If 200 is a fair price, then why are you offering 150? I'll let it run its course and see what happens, I'm in no rush

E41A38021.jpg Just curious am i the only one here that thinks the fly screen is useless....:laugh:;) That was the first thing i replaced on my 05...!:thumbsdown: The force of the wind against my chest over 100 MPH was blowing me back off the bike. I'm 6'2" and by no means a light weight.

Last edited:
E41A38021.jpg Just curious am i the only one here that thinks the fly screen is useless....:laugh:;) That was the first thing i replaced on my 05...!:thumbsdown: The force of the wind against my chest over 100 MPH was blowing me back off the bike. I'm 6'2" and by no means a light weight.

So get a rider's backrest too, the fly still takes some pressure off your chest. I have to fit and try out my aftermarket Jumbo fly version from the UK.

So get a rider's backrest too, the fly still takes some pressure off your chest. I have to fit and try out my aftermarket Jumbo fly version from the UK.
I'm all set mate..got the summer screen it works like a charm.. No buffeting and the force is no longer against me the force is with me....:ninja:

Last edited:

Hmmm mine been good to zero mph the second time around. Maybe your a we bit large to put your chin on the fuel tank and your body disrupts the Warp bubble :D

Back