Rocket 3 Man

Dredd
Ride
2020 Rocket 3 R
Hey fellow Rocket owners, I just traded my 2017 Rocket 3 Roadster for the 2020 Rocket 3 R. First service at 500 miles I’ll be doing myself with Rotella 15w 40 and using my reusable filter which I had on my old Rocket 3 which has a magnet to catch metal shavings. Wow I love this bike and I also got the extended warranty to 5 years because this is a whole new bike with a lot of electronics.

Hey fellow Rocket owners, I just traded my 2017 Rocket 3 Roadster for the 2020 Rocket 3 R. First service at 500 miles I’ll be doing myself with Rotella 15w 40 and using my reusable filter which I had on my old Rocket 3 which has a magnet to catch metal shavings. Wow I love this bike and I also got the extended warranty to 5 years because this is a whole new bike with a lot of electronics.
Where did u get your re-usable filter for the 2020 Rocket..??

Congratulations! If you don't mind me asking, what did you pay for the extended warranty? Did you purchase through the dealer directly?

Back