Pumbaa

An African in Aus
Ride
2015 R3R
G'day

Have owned my 2015 Roadster from new, I was always a sports bike man, but as I got a bit older and heavier I thought I would slow down and get a cruiser, so I did the sensible thing and got on a Rocket (yeah that's how I sold it to the wife)..

I am just a big kid at heart, Originally from South Africa, but been an Aussie for the last 17 years, I am an Ex Serviceman, spent 12 years all up in the South African Defence Force (including Reserve Forces) as well as 5 years in the South African Police Force, I love Motorbikes of any shape or size (with the exception of Hardly Dangerous models). I enjoy a good glass or 3 of Red Wine, Single Malt Scotch and It's hard to refuse an ice Cold Beer.. yep I'm pretty much an old Drunk on a bike.. hahaha.

Family man with 3 grown kids, and the best Pillion in the world (she is more speed crazy than I am)

Always up for a ride - the twistier the better.. I am a FiFo worker (I work offshore) so have a lot of free time and when I am not on the bike I enjoy getting out on my boat and still occasionally do a bit of Scuba diving.

Last edited:
WELCOME to ya, M8, from WA State!
Now go find @TOMCAT wake him up and get him back in the saddle!

Another greetings from Perth, there are a few of us from here. Sure you will enjoy your ride.

Back