triroketman

Supercharged
I put a leather jacket in the classifieds, and had 50 lookers and no bites. This jacket is super nice, you don't want to miss out on this deal. Is it priced too high? I will work with you. The only reason I am selling it is because it is a 44 and is too big and doesn't fit me right. I should have bought a 42.
Don't let this one get away.
Dave

I'm very interested, I'll stop by the Triumph shop Tomorrow, and see if a 44 fits. My current Jacket is a XXL, dont know how that equates in numbers

Jim

Iwould have bought it if I didnt already own the same one!!!! LOL Your price is much better than what I payed the stearlership!! :eek:

mutt

I have the same jacket, in the same size too. Great find on this site a year ago from someone who went the BMW route. If this fits anyone, it's a great jacket!
The sales problem might be there are lots of heavies here, lol

pics?

I've only just become an RIII owner, any chance of a picture of this jacket to add to my collection of jackets? ;)

Go up top of the page, classified section. Page two at the moment. Rocket III 2300 in a nice sized patch on the back. Zippered vents in sleeves and two on the back. Mine has a zip out liner, and shoulder and elbow armor too. Well built jacket. Course I already have mine.

I've got the same jacket in a 42 now and if I gain a few more pounds I'll need a 44:D. I would say the 44 is about a large and a 42 somewhat less.

Back