sepfj

.020 Over
Hello, Steve from PA. Just brought my new Rocket 3 GT home Yesterday. Can't wait Until the weather warms up here to get out and really enjoy it.
20230310_143417.jpg

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... Is this our first Triumph or next?? Be sure to share your first ride report and prepare yourself for your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG

WELCOME! to our R3 Family... Is this our first Triumph or next?? Be sure to share your first ride report and prepare yourself for your new Perma-Grin :thumbsup: :cool:
-MIG
Thanks and yes this is my first Triumph. I've been interested in several of their models over the years but really loved the looks of the newer Rocket 3. I actually got to ride it home from the dealer which is about an hour ride and loved every minute.

Thanks and yes this is my first Triumph. I've been interested in several of their models over the years but really loved the looks of the newer Rocket 3. I actually got to ride it home from the dealer which is about an hour ride and loved every minute.
AWESOME! I haven't test rode a new one yet... because something tells me I'd have to take her home :rolleyes: :roll:
-MIG

Back