i might be interested. my wrecked bike should arrive at my house tomorrow and i'll be making a list of replacement parts needed.
I know my fog lights were toasted on the accident, just not sure if i'm going back with them or not.
i'll let you know, thanks!

Complete fog light kit for the Rocket 3 INCLUDING the Front End Fixing Kit. In very good shape, just removed to help my chrome allergy. In great shape, everything works as it should. Install directions are at triumphinstructions.com

Official Triumph propoganda: Increase your visibility with the Triumph Fog Light Kit (A9938142). This kit requires the Front End Fixing Kit (A9738051), and fits Rocket III Classic and Rocket III Roadster models.

Retail on the Fog Lights from Triumph is $385, and retail on the Front End Fixing Kit is $90, that a ridiculous total of $475........

Buy it from me for $225 shipped in the CONUS. PayPal payment using 'gift' or 'friends and family' option.

0QrqZr6.jpg

4aVQ3zU.jpg

auG9RWZ.jpg

pNeMxs2.jpg

lcqmtnl.jpg
I think I heard that these can't be used with a full windshield - do you know if that's accurate?? I have a full clearview windshield. If you can provide the measurement from the fixing bracket to the light housing that would be great!

I don't know about compatibility with the windshield personally.

The measurement from the outside edge of the bracket to the closest part of the light housing is approximately 2 3/4 inches...

I don't know about compatibility with the windshield personally.

The measurement from the outside edge of the bracket to the closest part of the light housing is approximately 2 3/4 inches...
Thanks. I'll check it out

bike arrived home today, definitely need replacement fogs.
will take 'em at $200 shipped.
pls confirm sale and i'll paypal money and send shipping address.
thanks!

I think I heard that these can't be used with a full windshield - do you know if that's accurate?? I have a full clearview windshield. If you can provide the measurement from the fixing bracket to the light housing that would be great!
Clearview do them iirc with or without foglight cutaway sections

Back