Want to Buy Roadster windscreen with mounting brackets...or just brackets.

For 2012 R3R

Do you know what you're looking for? I have some I've been thinking about putting out here for sale. I have a black flyscreen, summer screen (shorter than standard screen) and a Cee Bailey's oversized one. I also have some Memphis shades windshield lowers. And I have at least two mounting bracket sets. I can get pics and measurements if there is anything in particular. I'm planning to go back to no windscreen. I have a 2014 R3R so should all match up ok. Send me a PM if interested.

Do you know what you're looking for? I have some I've been thinking about putting out here for sale. I have a black flyscreen, summer screen (shorter than standard screen) and a Cee Bailey's oversized one. I also have some Memphis shades windshield lowers. And I have at least two mounting bracket sets. I can get pics and measurements if there is anything in particular. I'm planning to go back to no windscreen. I have a 2014 R3R so should all match up ok. Send me a PM if interested.
Sent pm

I want to mount a clear view windshield on a r3r 2014, Do you happen to have a set of brackets that would work?

Bought a shield and brackets from a fellow member. Mounted today and took for a test drive I can now laugh at the MN. bugs

Bought a shield and brackets from a fellow member. Mounted today and took for a test drive I can now laugh at the MN. bugs

Back