Dawg68

Nitrous
Ride
2014 R3R / 2017 R3T
Purchased new in March and used for the past 3 months. Willing to sell for $250 buyer responsible for shipping cost. The screen does not include the front end fixing kit as I am using the fly screen.

Purchased new in March and used for the past 3 months. Willing to sell for $250 buyer responsible for shipping cost. The screen does not include the front end fixing kit as I am using the fly screen.

Is this the clear or smoked screen. And is it the type that has the two semi-circular cut outs at the bottom? If so, I'll buy it. Do you have the original packing materials or something suitable for shipping? I live in Ellensburg, Washington 98926 -an you recommend any shippers? Perhaps UPS or FedEx? or?

Is this the clear or smoked screen. And is it the type that has the two semi-circular cut outs at the bottom? If so, I'll buy it. Do you have the original packing materials or something suitable for shipping? I live in Ellensburg, Washington 98926 -an you recommend any shippers? Perhaps UPS or FedEx? or?

It is the roadster wind screen, clear, and yes the bottom is cut out to accommodate the headlights. I have suitable packing material so what I'll do is package it all up then get a couple I estimates for shipping and you can choose. I'll post a couple of pics tomorow.
Cheers

Consider it sold. Tell me how you would prefer payment. You can reach me directly at bcskier54@gmail.com

Thanks,
Bruce
not sure where now but Fred aka @Rocket Scientist posted a template for lowers that Brian aka @BDKcoyote used to have his and my lowers made then we got the mounting kit from "Memphis Shades" part # "MEM9898 lowers mounting kit, polished" from amazon there are a couple of different sellers at various prices so check each one out

Kevin,
If you replied to my gmail account, I never got it. Then you may still be getting shipping info?

Bruce

Sorry for the late replies.... Military called me out and I just got back. Thanks for all the interest but the screen has sold. Thanks again.
Cheers

Back