Idaho Red Rocket 3

Living Legend
Ride
2006 RIII Standard Bagger w/Fairing
Currently on a 2012 Roadster with stock intake and 2 pipe TORs.

I installed Revised tune: R3R_slip (2) 30352 for 3 K&N RU-2780 and TORs, D&D, Staintune, etc.

Runs well but has a little decal pop.

Got a pretty good increase at the quarter mile drag strip from 12.3 to 11.7. Looking to do a little better.

Question 1: If I add a RamAir filter and the OzClaw will this tune work well ? Will my ET go down ?

Question 2: Is there a better tune for this configuration ? If so, what is it ?

Thanks, Bill

I have Ramair, TORs and Ozclaw and tried that tune. It wasn't the best for my configuration especially between 3-4K. I got one from @HansO that was from a dyno tuned Roadster with Ramair/TORs and it is a lot better. I am still waiting for a non monsoon weekend so I can go down and get a proper tune from Nels.

Currently on a 2012 Roadster with stock intake and 2 pipe TORs.
I installed Revised tune: R3R_slip (2) 30352 for 3 K&N RU-2780 and TORs, D&D, Staintune, etc.
Runs well but has a little decal pop.
Got a pretty good increase at the quarter mile drag strip from 12.3 to 11.7. Looking to do a little better.
Question 1: If I add a RamAir filter and the OzClaw will this tune work well ? Will my ET go down ?
Question 2: Is there a better tune for this configuration ? If so, what is it ?
Thanks, Bill

Bill,
I had a tune for my 2012 Roadster w/ TORs and 2780s but sadly lost it.
I have one for 2012 Roadster w/ CES and 2780s and after next week shall have one for CES and Ram Air.

Back