Want to Buy Roadster rightside muffler in chrome

If not, I've got an almost brand new set that I took off my '17 Roadster when I swapped out for TORS that I'll sell. Big issue is going to be price for shipping. MD to GA shouldn't be too terrible though.

🤔
No clue. Never really thought about it until you said you needed one. Don't see myself ever putting them back on. I'll have to do some looking and see what they're currently going for. Send me a PM if you need them and we can discuss further. All money made will go towards future upgrades on mine, so one Rocket supporting another to get better!

@Ishrub any idea what a stock set of mufflers is going for nowadays? Figure if anyone would know it would be the Parts Man from the Sothern Hemisphere.

Right side muffler in chrome for 2013-2018 R3 Roadster.. Any help would be greatly appreciated!..
Have a 2011 OEM Roadster set on the shelf in Houston, TX. Do you need just the final right silencer or other parts as well?

@Ishrub any idea what a stock set of mufflers is going for nowadays? Figure if anyone would know it would be the Parts Man from the Sothern Hemisphere.

Depends who needs one. ;)
I have seen quite a few sets of stock 2 and 3 pipes given away here on the forum for postage costs and many others in the US$50-$150 range.
Aftermarket performance pipes of some kind are in much higher demand at the moment though, especially for Rockets due to the easy huge 20-25HP gains available with a good exhaust and intake.
They will be in greater demand as bikes get older and some owners restore to stock. Easier to sell a bike with stock pipes too.
It is also often more enticing to sell someone your aftermarket performance pipes separately or as an extra if the stock ones are already re-fitted for sale.;)

Back