Roadster Proximity Immobiliser

Mittzy

The Hooligan - Just Doing Stuff
Ride
2020 TFC #385, 2014 R3 Roadster 230hp (BRUTUS)
Hi,
Does anyone know if there is a goos proximity alarm/immobiliser out there for the rocket 3?
I dont want to mess with pressing remote buttons etc.

Hi i had a guard dawg part no DGD-KIM fitted i found it on ebay from a shop over your way think i paid $250 good price for one of them, took a bit of work for the auto electrician to fit it. We also relayed the lights at the same time it works well dont know why it took me so long to do it would nt be without one now love it

Hi i had a guard dawg part no DGD-KIM fitted i found it on ebay from a shop over your way think i paid $250 good price for one of them, took a bit of work for the auto electrician to fit it. We also relayed the lights at the same time it works well dont know why it took me so long to do it would nt be without one now love it
Hi Roger,
Thanks for that Mate, Ive been checking that out and it looks really good, you can also put one in your car and programe the one transmitter to operate both vehicles - thats cool.
I would still like to hear feedback from others, Thanks.

word on the street is, the scorpio sr-900i has an RFID system for doing that sort of thing

Back