Roadster Parts for Sale

fat frank

Supercharged
Going to clean out the garage. I have a never used set of stock pipes and shields that need a home cheap.
Probably take $45.00 to ship. If anybody wants a set or needs a replacement pipe, these are new.
One set of stock mirrors.
Also hve a Bikers Friend medium size roll bag which I'm replacing with the large bag.
Also have a Butte Buddy for the pillon like new.
Forgot about the RAASK velocity stacjks for the Rocket. I also have the shorty rain socks to go over the ends of them. They look cool.
If anyone is interested, you can PM me and I'll send pics or whatever.

The Butte Buddy works great. I now have a Russell daylong seat for here.

The mirrors? Make a reasonable offer to include shipping and they're yours.

The Butte Buddy works great.

Never seen one in person, how big are these things? The problem I see is that I need one because I like the stripped down look (solo seat, no bags, no shield) but then I have no place to carry the thing. I do have a shield on at times with a bag but it's small, also have the underseat storage (triple filter upgrade) which is also small. Wondering if it folds or can somehow be tucked away somewhere.

Hey Frank, I'm interested in the exhaust. I've got a 2005 with a Jardine, so have no stock parts at all. Do you have all the brackets, nuts, bolts, etc? Is it a 2 pipe system?What do you want for it?

Jeff

Thanks for the reply Frank, I was looking at them the other day and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Not ready to buy right now, however it is nice to know that they do indeed work.

Thanks for the reply Frank, I was looking at them the other day and was wondering if anyone had any experience with them. Not ready to buy right now, however it is nice to know that they do indeed work.
Your wife or girlfriend will love it. It really makes a huge difference. I'll take $55.00 for it and ship it free. Don't miss it. It folds up small enough you could put it between the flyscreen and bars.

Hey Frank, I'm interested in the exhaust. I've got a 2005 with a Jardine, so have no stock parts at all. Do you have all the brackets, nuts, bolts, etc? Is it a 2 pipe system?What do you want for it?

Jeff
I have everything you needd to install it. I even have the crossover that goes to it. I cut the top of one of the boxes to look for a cat and they're clean. Would be nothing to weld the seam back up if you wanted to use them.
The shipping would be quite abit, If I could get $75.00 plus shipping for them, I would be thrilled. That would cover the hassle to ship them. Otherwise, I'll trash them. The jpipes are absolutely new. I ordered my bike with the TOR's anfd they were installed when I picked the bike up.
later

Back