Want to Buy Roadster or compatible seat

WyldCFH

Drop a Gear and Disappear!
Ride
'20 Ducati Panigale V4 S
Sooo I can't stand the stock Roadster seat. Every 100 miles are so my @ss tells me to get off the bike for a bit. The longer the ride, the more often I need to get off for a few minutes.

Thinking of buying a Corbin, but most reviews say they are hard. Not sure I want to throw $500+ away on something I won't use for 500+ mile days

Who has what for sale?

My ass does need some reshaping, but I decided to order a Corbin DualTour with rider backrest.

My long term vision for the Roadster is to make it more "toury" so the extra comfort from the combo now just means I don't have to buy it later. Then in a couple years i will buy something like an FZ10, Super Duke or XDiavel S as the play toy.

My ass does need some reshaping, but I decided to order a Corbin DualTour with rider backrest.

My long term vision for the Roadster is to make it more "toury" so the extra comfort from the combo now just means I don't have to buy it later. Then in a couple years i will buy something like an FZ10, Super Duke or XDiavel S as the play toy.
I thought about buying another sport bike too. But I have so much fun with the R3R I think I am going to buy an R3T.

Did you buy the corbin seat from their website?

I emailed them with a few questions regarding their products yesterday but no answer yet. I'm assuming just because it is the weekend.

Yeah, I bought straight from their website.

I ordered at like 1am and had a reply from a person in under hours saying it will take 3-5 weeks for delivery since my design is something they don't stock.

I have that seat and love it! You sit down in the bike a little more, which I prefer. I originally bought mine for the wife! We were going to BBB, and she said there was no way she was going on the stock seat! We made the trip there and back without any yammering from the wife about her @$$! The only bad thing would be that the under seat access is gone. You know have to in-bolt it to Gabe access.

Sooo I can't stand the stock Roadster seat. Every 100 miles are so my @ss tells me to get off the bike for a bit. The longer the ride, the more often I need to get off for a few minutes.

Thinking of buying a Corbin, but most reviews say they are hard. Not sure I want to throw $500+ away on something I won't use for 500+ mile days

Who has what for sale?

I heard the same but took the plunge anyway buying the Corbin FastGun and love it!

I heard the same but took the plunge anyway buying the Corbin FastGun and love it!
I too have the Fast Gun in the Alligator pattern. It definitely allows my short legs touch the ground but the comfort level is about a 4 out of 10. It starts to feel hard after 60-70 miles or so.

Back