For Sale roadster 2013 parts for sale

albertaduke

former airline pilot without the big bucks
Ride
2021 rocket3 GT
I HAVE SOME PARTS THAT WILL NOT BE NEEDED ANYMORE SO MAYBE SOME CAPTAINS MIGHT CONSIDER THEM USEFUL SPARE
ONE SET OF MIDDLE COVER $50 + SHIPPING
ONE SET OF REAR FENDER COVERS $50 +SHIPPING SOLD
ONE REAR DIFFERENTIAL $100 + SHIPPING ( EXPECT APPROX SHIPPING AROUND $150 ANYWHERE IN USA) SOLD
ONE FORK TUBE TOOL $30 +SHIPPING
ONE SHAFTDRIVE $ 50 +SHIPPING SOLD
ONE FRONT BRAKE RESERVOIR COVER NOT A SCRATCH $20 include shipping
ONE CYL HEAD COVER $ 50 + shipping
EVERYTHING IS IN WORKING ORDER MAYBE NOT IN IMMACULATE CONDITION BUT FAIR TO GOOD CONDITION.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    96.8 KB · Views: 0
  • 024.jpg
    024.jpg
    296.6 KB · Views: 0
  • 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    148.3 KB · Views: 0
  • 003.jpg
    003.jpg
    220 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:
Im interested in the black rear fender brackets,price all up to New Zealand?

I'd take the rear diff if you can get me a shipping price to 14 Tullaroop St, Duffy, ACT, 2611 AUSTRALIA.

I know Canadian post to Australia is expensive but I would be happy with what ever is cheapest including sea freight as I have no rush -just mine is getting on at 73,000klm and I have not had a good look at it internally.

Did it get fire marked at all in your disaster?

I would love a chrome bearclaw if you still have one floating around too.

Im interested in the black rear fender brackets,price all up to New Zealand?
to get a quote from the post office I need at least a city address or similar.. also these covers will not adapt to a rear that has a pillion back rest nor a luggage rack

Have I offended you in some way?:(

I'd take the rear diff if you can get me a shipping price to 14 Tullaroop St, Duffy, ACT, 2611 AUSTRALIA.

I know Canadian post to Australia is expensive but I would be happy with what ever is cheapest including sea freight as I have no rush -just mine is getting on at 73,000klm and I have not had a good look at it internally.

OOOPS ... i just found your post I do not know yet the cost of shipping a differential but 25 to 30 kgs 'is going to be expensive ..BTW this diff has seen only 8000 miles of road . I WILL MAKE ENQUIRIES BESIDE POSTAL RATES but expect around $ 150 for the differential .
sorry no chrome, bear claw IS PAINTED BLACK ..

OOOPS ... i just found your post I do not know yet the cost of shipping a differential but 25 to 30 kgs 'is going to be expensive ..BTW this diff has seen only 8000 miles of road . I WILL MAKE ENQUIRIES BESIDE POSTAL RATES but expect around $ 150 for the differential .
sorry no chrome, bear claw IS PAINTED BLACK ..
Thanks Patrick I think it will still be a good buy including the postage especially with that low mileage.

Have I offended you in some way?:(

sorry for the wait I have searched and in the end the cheapest turns out to be the postal service for australia it goes by sailboat meaning 30 dAYS at least the box which I would build would weight 25lbs with the differential and the cost of shipping would be US $ 174.00 ADD THAT TO THE PRICE OF THE DIFFERENTIAL AND YOU GET YOUR TOTAL COST in US $
IF YOU WANT ME TO SHIP i will need your complete address and postal code .

Back