Rivco TR3105 licence plate reloction bracket .. needed.

TOMCAT

Rage against the machine
Ride
2009 RIII Standard - 2008 Speed Triple -1995 900 T'Bird
G'day fellas .. had an old buzzard run into the back of my RIII this morning. Stoved the rear guard and all the bits that bolt onto it up and into the rear tyre.
Need a new Ricvo relocation bracket if anyone knows where to get hold of one.
Tried both the Rivco and British Customs websites , neither list them... thanks.

No injuries although I thought the old shelia was going to have a f#ckin coronary .. I didn't have my happy face on as you can imagine :cool:

Knowing you mate, you'll find some interesting way to tidy it up. Plate on the guard and indicators like Ponters has would work. Plenty of options.

G'day fellas .. had an old buzzard run into the back of my RIII this morning. Stoved the rear guard and all the bits that bolt onto it up and into the rear tyre.
Need a new Ricvo relocation bracket if anyone knows where to get hold of one.
Tried both the Rivco and British Customs websites , neither list them... thanks.

No injuries although I thought the old shelia was going to have a f#ckin coronary .. I didn't have my happy face on as you can imagine :cool:

Ahhhh ***, sorry to hear about that mate.

All good .. Shannon's going to foot the repair bill and then chase the old shelia up for the costs. Going to try and fix it as cheaply as possible .. bizarre experience trying to calm a distraught 74 year old woman while sussing out damage to your bike. Poor old bugger tried to hand me cash on the side of the road o_O

Back