Rivco Titz? Need FWD Engine Guard

1olbull

Riding Motor Since 1950
Ride
2012 R3R "Kong" - 2011 R3R "YurMama"
Newby here and I need to locate engine guards for my new R3R so I can get outta here.
Told by Rivco they are not made anymore. Who has these or the Triumph engine guards in stock?

Much appreciated,
1olbull

Newby here and I need to locate engine guards for my new R3R so I can get outta here.
Told by Rivco they are not made anymore. Who has these or the Triumph engine guards in stock?

Much appreciated,
1olbull

If you mean the chrome engine crash bars .. I got mine from at a local T' dealer in Perth..

TRIIICK
Thanks for your reply. I ordered through Cruiser Customizing two weeks ago and they just notified me they had been discontinued. Yesterday I made an order directly through Rivco as the engine guard was still offered on their web site. Today Rivco informed me the engine guard had been discontinued. Just for ****s & giggles, I contacted NewR3R via email (no business phone???) so we shall see if I luck out. Since all these vendors never actually stock anything, I doubt I shall be successful.

Appreciate your help.
Best Regards,
1olbull

looks like Rivco bailed on the Rocket pretty quickly....they did the same to the Valkyrie.

Well then here's to Rivco
:sick:

heh heh heh I kinda like these little cartoon thingys,
1olbull

Personaly I reckon the Triumph Genuine ones are better made any way;)

I see the wink, but really?

I've never heard of a Rivco engine guard bending and breaking by putting feet on them....I'm sure the second generation Triumph bars are much better than the first, but quality Triumph chrome?

That deserves a wink...;)

I see the wink, but really?

I've never heard of a Rivco engine guard bending and breaking by putting feet on them....I'm sure the second generation Triumph bars are much better than the first, but quality Triumph chrome?

That deserves a wink...;)
Sorry but I have had no reason to complain mine are fine, yes I believe the early ones were crap but the current ones are just fine and no winks!

Back