Want to Buy Rivco Risers for Roadster

blip

Supercharged
Ride
2014 R3 Roadster
Hello All.
I am looking for a set of risers for a 2014 Roadster.
Rivco is the only brand I can find that gives a few inches of pullback but if there are other riser or bar replacements that people have that would do the same I am open to it.

Cheers and thanks

Try a set of Classic bars first.
They help quite a bit if you be looking for more pull back.
Those risers require removal of the instrument gauges before the tank can be lifted - a PITA IMO.

Those risers require removal of the instrument gauges before the tank can be lifted - a PITA IMO.

Great suggestion. Do you know how much pullback they give and if you need new hoses and/or cables for that mod? I'll check the mods section for others who have done the same.

On that note .... anyone have a set of classic bars for sale :)

Great suggestion. Do you know how much pullback they give and if you need new hoses and/or cables for that mod? I'll check the mods section for others who have done the same.

On that note .... anyone have a set of classic bars for sale :)

I estimate a gain of a couple inches or more pull back and no cable change necessary;
however, the throttle cables requires re-routing under the top triple clamp.
I wish to eventually have yet a couple more inches in both pull back and in height, so shall eventually fab my own bars
because I am TIRED of looking for the perfect bar fit for me.

I estimate a gain of a couple inches or more pull back and no cable change necessary;
however, the throttle cables requires re-routing under the top triple clamp.
I wish to eventually have yet a couple more inches in both pull back and in height, so shall eventually fab my own bars
because I am TIRED of looking for the perfect bar fit for me.

I'm with you on that last point for sure. I have replaced the bars on every bike I've owned and am never 100% happy with it. I'm suprised there aren't more build to spec handlebar companies out there.

not if you get the early 05 top handle bar clamp, it has a hinged section so the bars stay put, but when you need to get gauges out of the way you simply undo two little hex head ellen bolts a guages swing up away leaving a a cut out in the top clamp for the tank bracket to squeeze past

not if you get the early 05 top handle bar clamp, it has a hinged section so the bars stay put, but when you need to get gauges out of the way you simply undo two little hex head ellen bolts a guages swing up away leaving a a cut out in the top clamp for the tank bracket to squeeze past
Or.... Make up one of these....
It replaces your fixed tank bolt tongue with one that falls away from the gauges.
I have not done this as yet but it is on the planning table.
I don't know who made this drawing or design so the credit is not mine.

Attachments

• Tank Hinge.pdf
    178.4 KB · Views: 1
It replaces your fixed tank bolt tongue with one that falls away from the gauges.
I tried to get the fitters at work to make me one of those and all I got was 6 months of fux around !!!

A modified piece of piano hinge, perhaps?

Back