Rivco Risers + Corbin Fleetliner Fairing

MiniSuperDuke

.040 Over
Ride
2016 Rocket
All this talk about risers is making me want to improve my ride position.

I have an 2011 Roadster with a corbin fleetliner fairing already fitted. Anybody know if the fairing will fit back on after the risers are installed. The Corbin site says it will, but would like to hear from someone that actually did it versus someone selling a product.

Also, assuming it will work, which risers (regular or touring). I was thinking that the touring might be designed better for my use since they are made to work with a windshield, but who knows....

Rivco Risers with Corbin Fleetwood

I have a 2008 Touring with the risers and the Corbin fairing. The combination works well. The risers took away the back ache I would get on long rides since I sit up better and have shorter reach. The Corbin does a great job of deflecting wind and rain, also as a bonus the engine is deflected down to my feet instead of my chest.
:D:D

Thanks gneiss. Do you know the model number of the riser used. Rivco has two different models for the roadster. One for the standard and another for the touring. Even though I have a standard roadster, I'm wondering if I should order risers for a touring since I have the fleetliner.

I have a 2008 Touring with the risers and the Corbin fairing. The combination works well. The risers took away the back ache I would get on long rides since I sit up better and have shorter reach. The Corbin does a great job of deflecting wind and rain, also as a bonus the engine is deflected down to my feet instead of my chest.
:D:D

Hi can you post some photos?

I have a 2006 Standard with the Rivco riser and Corbin fairing combo. For your Roadster you want the risers that fit the Standard or Classic, not the Touring.

Back