Rivco products

Beach,
For what its worth, my pillion loves the Rivco passenger floorboards with the extender because besides being 4" further forward, the floorboard gives her more foot support during stops. They don't look too big and I kept pegs up front for me.

Beach,
My g/f says the passenger boards actually made the seat feel better too (before we got the Corbin dual touring seat) because moving her foot forward flattened the curve of her ass on the seat...and with the boards she can reposition her legs for greater comfort on long rides :wink:

Remember that steel and aluminum don't play too well together without some buffer to eliminate galvanic corrosion.

plate relocator

Hi,

Looking for plate relocator, is rivco only supplier? Any European suppliers available?
I'm not sure if rivco plate relocator fit for Finish registration plates... :?:

Re: plate relocator

andy2300 said:
Hi,

Looking for plate relocator, is rivco only supplier? Any European suppliers available?
I'm not sure if rivco plate relocator fit for Finish registration plates... :?:
Hello andy2300. Welcome to the forum! Please visit the New Members thread to let the others know you're here. We'd all like to hear more from you. Ride on!

Greetings from Helsinki, Finland !

Many thanks your link, looks similar than RIVCO but less price, Well done!

When received could you update quality.

Cheers

Andy

No problem Andy, I should have it any day. Will let you know as soon as it's in my hands.

Andy I received it today (Talk about super fast shipping!) Excellent quality product. Well made and solid. Worth the price.

Back