Rivco products for the Roadster

Pegasus

.060 Over
Ride
2014 Rocket Roadster
I just talked with a Rivco products (risers, passenger floorboards, license plate relocation kit etc.) technician and he said they can't make anything for the Roadster until someone gives them a bike to build parts for. They are in Burlington, Wisconsin (southeast corner) and if anyone with a Roadster is willing to loan them the bike during the (unrideable) winter months they'll build some free parts for it, keep it in a heated building then return it.

First we need to email the owner to request that he start building custom add-ons for the Roadster though. His email address is Rcolano@rivcoproducts.com If those of you who have figured a way to make the risers and passenger floorboards fit the Roadster would share that with him, he might be more likely to add the Roadster to their product line. I'm not much with tools so thanks to those of you who are for your efforts!

Their risers already fit the Roadster. I know they don't advertise that but I have a set on mine.

My R3R is at the dealer for the Triumph heated grips. While there I had him install the Rivco risers and turn signal mirrors. I pick it up tomorrow.

Back