Want to Buy Rivco Passenger Floor Boards

TRIIICK

Living Legend
Ride
05 Rocket III 01 Roadking 08 Busa
Rivco passenger floor boards for a 2005 Standard Rocket III. (used or new)

Attachments

• rear_boards.jpg
    rear_boards.jpg
    35.3 KB · Views: 46
  • rear_boards2.jpg
    rear_boards2.jpg
    30.3 KB · Views: 38
Good Luck with that! .... I reckon most people like myself would not be getting rid of theirs, as I reckon I would get shot by the Missus if I did.
My Ann Loves them, that and the adjustable relocation arms they are mounted on

Good Luck with that! .... I reckon most people like myself would not be getting rid of theirs, as I reckon I would get shot by the Missus if I did.
My Ann Loves them, that and the adjustable relocation arms they are mounted on
Hanso i asked God for a pair of passenger floor boards,I know he doesn't work that way so i'll try and get a set for a steel and ask forgiveness.;)

I just asked the kind people at EBay, and they said it should get to my house about the same day I do. :)

Scott, do they cause extra lift on the Falcon when you kick in the aftrburner? lol

I just asked the kind people at EBay, and they said it should get to my house about the same day I do. :)

Scott, do they cause extra lift on the Falcon when you kick in the aftrburner? lol
No they are never down when I am going crazy except one should know that Rivco uses plastic balls for holding them up. if they are not regularly lubricated they will wear a flat spot in them and then not stay up. I have repaced a couple of them now which you can buy straight from Rivco. I think they use them so they do not eat the chrome off the mount. Next time I take mine apart I am going to try to find steel ones to replace them. Other then that I cannot find any fault with the boards. My wife says the are very compfy.

Cool. Wish I would have had them for our Florida trip. My passenger was having issues with her already bad knee by the time we got home.
I did stop and get her an AirHawk seat before we left Florida. That helped her tailbone.

Back