vzrDean1800

.040 Over
Ride
Suzuki M109, 2012 Rocket3R
anyone have a set kicking around that you would like to sell. I was gonna order some directly from them, but thought id ask here first.
Thanks,
Dean

anyone have a set kicking around that you would like to sell. I was gonna order some directly from them, but thought id ask here first.
Thanks,
Dean

I have the Triumph crash bar mounts, but considering giving the Rivcos a try. @vzrDean1800 is ahead of me, but if two or more offers come through, please keep me in mind.

I am not selling mine, just for info.

Rivco Engine Guard Mounts for Highway Pegs - GL18004 Harley Motorcycle | Dennis Kirk

Price: US$139.95

RIVCO
Engine Guard Mounts for Highway Pegs - GL18004

• Chrome-plated, CNC-machined billet aluminum guard mounts clamp onto any 1 in. engine guard
  • Clamp design offers superior strength and stability and ensures mounts will not slip even under full body weight
  • Feature 6 in. arms with a full 360 degree range of motion to work with any leg length
  • Lock into position using an internal locking pin
  • Accept any peg with up to 3/8 in. mounting bolt; pegs not included
  • Include stainless steel hardware and mounting instructions
  • Sold in pairs

Included Items:
    1. (2) Peg arms
    2. (4) Clamp halves
    3. (2) 1/2"-13 x 1" button head bolts
    4. (2) 1/2" Flat washers
    5. (8) 1/4"-28 x 5/8" soocket head bolts
    6. (2) 5/32" x 1/2" pins
    7. (2) Bolt caps
Resources & Manuals

Instruction Manual77.7 KiB

Mine
R3 RIVCO 1 inch hway pegs 1.png

The listing's photos - Note: does not include pegs, mounts only for US$139 (Au$210)

R3 RIVCO 1 inch hway pegs 1a.jpg
R3 RIVCO 1 inch hway pegs 1b.jpg

Last edited:
Not selling mine either, but I just bought a set of the 1 1/4" chrome isolation highway pegs with mounts. Just the basic mount. They seem really nice. I highly recommend them. I was lucky enough to drive over and buy them in person, I only live 15 minutes from Rivco.

Back