Rivco engine guard installed!

r3Bob

.020 Over
Won the Rivco engine guard on ebay and intalled it in about 30 minutes. Sweet piece of Chrome! Put my footpegs on and really enjoy the set up, looks really good on the bike. Recommned it to be one of the first extras you buy for your R3.

r3Bob said:
Won the Rivco engine guard on ebay and intalled it in about 30 minutes. Sweet piece of Chrome! Put my footpegs on and really enjoy the set up, looks really good on the bike. Recommned it to be one of the first extras you buy for your R3.

I have no imagination whatsoever, so I'm gonna have to see pictures, else I won't have a clue what you are talking about.

r3Bob, I share your enthusiasm, they are a good add on, not just for the foot pegs, but when you put your foot down in a pothole while stopped at an intersection, it keeps the bike from getting messed up when rider and bike fall on their side. :oops: At least that's what I heard.

Geek_Law, here's what he's talking about, I think...

gR3yWolf said:
r3Bob, I share your enthusiasm, they are a good add on, not just for the foot pegs, but when you put your foot down in a pothole while stopped at an intersection, it keeps the bike from getting messed up when rider and bike fall on their side. :oops: At least that's what I heard.

Geek_Law, here's what he's talking about, I think...

Aaaah ... now I see. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Sorry about the lack of pictures but I have not been able to get the links to work or even get my pictures on the site to link them to. I can email them all day long but just can't seem to get them deposited in the photo bucket.

Back