RIVCO Centre Stand and Ignition relocation kit

garyculb

.020 Over
Ricco centre stand

Insurance carrier (Progressive) would not insure me if I relocated the ignition switch. Rivco took it back without a problem.
Installed the centre stand with little adjustment. Had to do a little grinding/ painting on the left attachment- excessive metal edge. A great stand but you may need some help getting the Rocket up. Rivco provides a strap that fits under the seat to assist you in solitary elevation. Seat has to be removed to utilize it.
Have not had a problem with the centre stand touching down in severe turns. You may have to adjust to the kick down post on your left side. Will send photo’s.

Gary 8)

Re: Ricco centre stand

garyculb said:
Insurance carrier (Progressive) would not insure me if I relocated the ignition switch.
Very interesting :shock: ...I never would have thought that. I was going to have my dealer install this on my new ride, but now... :?

Centre Stand

Attached are the Rivco instructions for the Centre Stand;

Yeh, my wife made me call the insurance carrier about cutting out the ignition switch to relocate it. Even though I have the factory alarm they would not cover the bike if I relocated it. Check with your carrier.

Gary :shock:

Back