Tank

Supercharged
Lads;
Im trying to educate myself a little here.

Whats the largest front wheel/rim i can install on my 2014 R3T. Id also like to know which manufacturers make fancy rims for our bikes.

Ultimately id like the bike to sit a little more slanted like a bagger style that being said i dont want such a slant that it effects my performance or safety just a slight slant.

And obviously id like the front wheel to be a focal point

No idea about custom wheels but, for what it's worth, Tiger Explorer has 19" front (mag or spoke) and you can get 21" spokes on the Tiger 800. These might prove relatively easy to fit, although I don't know for sure. You'll need to measure clearances and account for travel.
Yamaha (star) Stryker has a 21" front.

How much clearance is there between the radiator and the tyre at full suspension compression? ..that'd probably dictate how large you could go.

Lads;
Im trying to educate myself a little here.

Whats the largest front wheel/rim i can install on my 2014 R3T. Id also like to know which manufacturers make fancy rims for our bikes.

Ultimately id like the bike to sit a little more slanted like a bagger style that being said i dont want such a slant that it effects my performance or safety just a slight slant.

And obviously id like the front wheel to be a focal point
http://www.brocksperformance.com/Rear-Wheel-85x18-Triumph-Rocket-III-0513+I165577+C159.aspx

Point A, @orosso - front wheel. Point B - it's a Touring, so that rear is not relevant. :p :) Also, obscenely expensive.

Point A, @orosso - front wheel. Point B - it's a Touring, so that rear is not relevant. :p :) Also, obscenely expensive.

Do people actually pay that sort of money for a single rim.

I get that its carbon, i get that its big.... But jeeeeeeesus........

I might have even considered it had it have been a fancy chromed up blingy rim x2

Hahahaha

Back