Want to Buy Right side engine guard

vindex1963

Turbocharged
Ride
2006 Rocket 3, 2015 Victory Cross Country
I replaced my badly flexing left side with a 2008 ebay special engine guard and now it's rock solid, I need a right side engine guard preferable not from a 2006 they seem to be poorly made.

What 'ya got??

Just buy a set of aftermarket ones on eBay. It is likely you will use the spare later anyway or sell it.
I have used these and they do not flex as they have much thicker tabs than the bad Triumph versions.

Bargain at that price.

Front Engine GUARD HIGHWAY CRASH Dresser Bar Triumph Rocket III Roadster Touring | eBay

here's one
08 Triumph Rocket III 3 Right Engine Crash Guard Bar | eBay

Just buy a set of aftermarket ones on eBay. It is likely you will use the spare later anyway or sell it.
I have used these and they do not flex as they have much thicker tabs than the bad Triumph versions.

Bargain at that price.

Front Engine GUARD HIGHWAY CRASH Dresser Bar Triumph Rocket III Roadster Touring | eBay

I'll buy these, I looked at them last night and thought they were just another set of the bad Triumph bars.

here's one
08 Triumph Rocket III 3 Right Engine Crash Guard Bar | eBay

I looked at it last night, pretty beat up.

Bargain at that price.

Just bought them

Bargain at that price.

I'm amazed at the quality difference between the trash Triumph and the aftermarket bars!!! Triumph should be ashamed
if you actually needed them the OEM bars couldn't help much. I did learn you need to support the bike when removing the
long bolt so the frame connections don't sag...

The tabs top and bottom are way thicker and have no flex at all.

Told you, but many unbelievers have thought they must be cheap and nasty. I was surprised how solid that design was with simply a doubling of the plate thickness from about 2mm to 4 or 5mm. Enjoy!

He must have sold quite a few in the last few years on eBay and Amazon under a few listed sellers with similar names, lets hope they have some more. The rear ones were even cheaper but i admit they do bend more than the front if you try and use them to pull the R3 around or onto a table lift etc. they bend back easy and straight though. I had him combine shipping to Oz on a front/rear set a few years ago.

Told you, but many unbelievers have thought they must be cheap and nasty. I was surprised how solid that design was with simply a doubling of the plate thickness from about 2mm to 4mm. Enjoy!

He must have sold quite a few in the last few years on eBay and Amazon under a few listed sellers with similar names, lets hope they have some more. The rear ones were even cheaper but i admit they do bend more than the front if you try and use them to pull the R3 around or onto a table lift etc. they bend back easy and straight though. I had him combine shipping to Oz on a front/rear set a few years ago.

I've thought of adding the rear bars for looks.

I've thought of adding the rear bars for looks.
They work great, mine has been over 3 times with them on two tipovers and one slow 20mph gravel off, and no major damage just scuffed and a slight re positioning.

I have used those eBay HD rubber moustache h'way pegs that are not 'pegs' but just wrap around the 1.25" bar and can be used to cover scuffs but if you fit them first to the 4 susceptible areas you will get off unmarked when you do have tipover.

Back